TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Where2Greece.com is an online guide of Greece, available online including information and a list of enterprises.
- ACCEPTABLE USE
You agree to use the Where2Greece.com Site only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws.
You understand that all information, data, text, graphics and other materials (collectively, referred to as “Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated, including, without limitation, the official enterprises and/or supplier websites and other public sources from which the Content originated. Where2Greece.com does not control the Content posted via the Site and, as such does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Where2Greece.com be liable in any way for any Content including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content), or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any Content, posted, e-mailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site. You agree not to use the Site to:
- a) upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, or harm minors;
- b) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- c) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
- d) upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or other relationships;
- e) upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other property rights of any party;
- f) upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation;
- g) upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- h) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in discussions or exchanges;
- i) interfere with or disrupt Where2Greece.com Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- j) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- k) “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- l) collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above. You acknowledge that Where2Greece.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Where2Greece.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move, or remove any Content that is available via the Site and which violates the terms of this Agreement. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge, consent, and agree that Where2Greece.com may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- a) comply with legal process;
- b) enforce the terms of this Agreement;
- c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- d) respond to your requests for subscriber service; and/or
- e) protect the rights, property, interests, or personal safety of Where2Greece.com, its users, and the public.
- SCRAPERS, BOTS, CRAWLERS AND SPIDERS
Use of any robot, spider, site search, retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, scrape, data mine or in any way gather or extract Content on or available through the Site or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without Where2Greece.com’s express written consent is prohibited.
You agree to indemnify and hold Where2Greece.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content made available through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the terms of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
You acknowledge that Where2Greece.com may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site. You further acknowledge that Where2Greece.com reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time. Where2Greece.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Where2Greece.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
You agree that Where2Greece.com may terminate your access to the Site for violations of this Agreement and/or requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Websites or resources. Because Where2Greece.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Where2Greece.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or services or other materials on or available from or through such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Where2Greece.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
All information, content and products included on or otherwise made available to you on the site are provided by Where2Greece.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Where2Greece.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory, as to the site, content, services, products or information included on the site or otherwise made available to you through the site. Where2Greece.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, availability, non-interference with your quiet enjoyment of the site. Where2Greece.com makes no warranty that (a) the site or content will meet your requirements; (b) the site or content will be uninterrupted, timely, completely secure, without delay, free from degradation or error-free; and/or (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate and reliable.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Where2Greece.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other losses resulting from or relating to the use or the inability to use the site or any third party claims, even if Where2Greece.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Where2Greece.com respects the copyright of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Where2Greece.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the access of users who may be repeat infringers
Where2Greece.com’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By e-mail: info@where2Greece.com
- OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
Where2Greece.com conducts occasional promotions with special discounts on products and services of collaborating companies. Offers are valid for a predetermined period specified each time on the website and/or the apps.
Where2Greece.com does not acquire in any way the property of the seller, as it acts solely as an intermediary in the process of promoting the products and services of third parties. Therefore, Where2Greece.com is not responsible for the type and quality of services or products promised to provide the collaborating company. Especially, but not exclusively, Where2Greece.com assumes no responsibility for any factual or legal defects in the services or products, the security or authenticity of these as well as whether these services were met according to the description of the offer.
Participation in these promotions
- a) is restricted to those who have completed the eighteenth year (18th) of age and have full legal capacity.
- b) is personal and nominal, therefore a participant cannot use the offer more than once, unless it is otherwise stated in a particular offer.
The current offer may not be combined with other offers, and discount does not apply to products already on offer.
- APPLICABLE LAW
This Agreement between you and Where2Greece.com governed by Greek law. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, which cannot be settled by negotiation shall be settled by the Courts of Athens.
- About Where2Greece.com
Where2Greece.com is an online guide of Greece, available online, including information and a list of enterprises.
- The Information We Collect
Where2Greece.com collects information relating to suppliers and service providers. From the users, who get listed in our Site in order to submit their business profile we collect individual and business identifiable information at registration. When you get listed, we may collect: your name, surname, the title of your job, the name of your business, address, phone number, and e-mail address. We also collect certain non-personally identifiable information about website visitors, such as the type of browser the visitor is using, ISP from which the visitor received Internet access, IP addresses, website or mobile device from which the visitor came, aggregate information regarding what users of the Site access and visit.
- Disclosure of Personally-Identifiable Information
Where2Greece.com uses identifiable information that we collect to operate our Site.Where2Greece.com will not sell, license, or disclose your identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
We try to limit our disclosures of personally-identifiable information to those that are important to carrying on our business or the mission of our Site.
- You Have Choices
Where2Greece.com respects your privacy preferences and offers the following ways through which you may control how we contact you and disclose your information. We will honor your requests accordingly.
4.1 Where2Greece.com E-mail Marketing
We provide individuals with the opportunity to opt out of receiving Where2Greece.com promotional e-mails, newsletters, and updates about new Where2Greece.com features, products, and services. You may opt out of receiving such promotional communications and you can manage your e-mail communication preferences in Where2Greece.com Customer Center. You may change your business profile preferences at any time.
4.2 Third Party Marketing
Where2Greece.com will not sell, license, or disclose user business contact information to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes without the users consent.
4.3 Website Use Information
You have additional choices regarding website user information that our third party advertisers and partners may collect or receive through the employment of cookies, Web beacons, pixel tags, clear GIF’s and other similar media. Please see the “Third Party Advertisers” section below for more information.
- Cookies, Web Beacons, Pixel Tags, and GIF’s
A Web beacon is a graphic image, such as a pixel tag or clear GIF, which is placed on a Web page or in an e-mail message to monitor user activity, such as whether the Web page or e-mail message is accessed or clicked. They are often invisible because they are very small in size. They are also used on many Web pages for alignment purposes. We sometimes use Web beacons to provide an independent accounting of how many people visit our website or to gather statistics about browser usage on our website. Some of our Web pages and HTML-formatted e-mail newsletters use Web beacons in conjunction with cookies. It is difficult for you to limit the use of Web beacons because there is no easy way to distinguish their use from alignment and other purposes. Web beacons may also be loaded from a different Web server than the rest of the page.
We use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. In the course of serving advertisements, our third party advertisers and partners may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. These companies may use information about your visits to Where2Greece.com and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. These third party partners monitor how guests use our website and determine which of our features they prefer.
- Third Party Advertisers
We use third party advertising companies to serve our Internet ad banners on our website and other websites on which we advertise. If you view a Web page where our ads appear, the advertising company may place a cookie on your computer or use a Web beacon to access a cookie that they previously placed on your computer. These companies do not collect information that can personally identify you, but they may use information about your visits to our website and other websites to measure the effectiveness of ads. We do not disclose any personally-identifiable information to these companies. We share aggregate website usage information with third party advertisers and partners for the purpose of effectively targeting our online advertisements. Unless you are previously notified, these advertising companies do not link any online behavior or cookies with other information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, when working with Where2Greece.com.
These third party advertising networks also track visitors’ online usage and behavior patterns. These companies may use information about your visits to Where2Greece.com and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. The result of these efforts is the creation of an online profile that attempts to predict individual user interests, preferences, and purchasing habits. The third party advertising networks then accordingly customize the advertising content served to users when visiting other websites.
- Our Commitment to Security
We have implemented physical and electronic procedures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access and maintain the security of personally-identifiable information collected through this Site.
- Notice Regarding Changes to this Policy
- Your Use of Our Site is Consent
- How to Contact Us
Access to and use of the website are subject to the following Copyright Notice:
This website and its content is copyright. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.